Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The count down is on!

As of today I have 1 week and four days until the baby arrives. Excited & nervous  is how I would describe my feelings. Saturday will be my last day of work, and I have lots to do. I need to send out postcards to clients to inform them on my maternity leave. Pass on client color formulas to my co-workers who will be doing their hair while I am gone etc. etc. And go figure I have a waiting list of new clients who want to see me before I leave. Bummer I have NO time to squeeze them in before then.. So the plan is to take a total of six weeks off. I hope she comes a week early so I may have time to adjust life with a newborn. Until then I will finish up all that I need to do before the big day! 

1 comment:

  1. OK Charity..the countdown is done.... show us more! I keep checking to sadly find nothing!! :(

    ReplyDelete