Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am SOOO bad!!

My little silly girl!
It has been WAY too long since I last posted!!! The holidays were pretty crazy, as well as the month of January. So here we are in February already.. Were has time gone?? My little girl is now 9 months old. And for her 9 month check up today we are still in the 86 percentile for height and weight! I am now buying her clothes for 18 -24 months, just so they can hopefully last through the summer:) She is such a good girl. Rolling all over the place. I call it cleaning the floors:) She can say Mamma, Babba, and every once in a while Dadda (which Lee is not happy about). She is definitely a Momma's girl! She LOVES me! Always reaching out for me to hold her. The great benefit is that I have some muscle definition in my arms for the first time! Just having a blast with this little angel! I can't believe in 3 months we will be celebrating her 1st birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you finally posted!!! I can't believe you are going to have a one year old in 3 months!! She is so adorable, can't wait to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete